Our clinic has a professional relationship with many musicians, groups and band members.
We provide audiological services to the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra (MSO), Australian National Academy of Music (ANAM), Opera Australia and the Australian Ballet Orchestra. These services include personalised information to the orchestral musicians about their risk of damage, hearing assessments and customised filtered/electronic hearing protection.
We are preferred audiologists for the specialised impression taking for in-ear monitors fitted by Ultimate Ears. Our clinic is a sponsor of the Camberwell Music Society.
We provide the following specialised audiological services to musicians, sound technicians, D.J.’s and to our music-loving patients:
- Hearing assessments
- Evaluation and advice of the risk of hearing damage
- Customised filtered or electronic hearing protection for musicians
- Internationally-recognised expertise in tinnitus/hyperacusis/acoustic shock evaluation, therapy, lecturing and research - our clinic provides support for many musicians anxious about these conditions
- Expertise at fitting and programming hearing aids to support critical music listening and those with complex hearing difficulties
- Expertise in the specialised impression taking for in-ear monitors.